Child Shiny Graduation Cap, Gown, Tassel & Ring Package
Our shiny child cap, gown, tassel and ring set is an adorable option to celebrate your little ones' Head Start, Preschool, Pre-K, and Kindergarten graduation. Allow your toddler to feel just as special as a high school graduate because becoming a big kid is important too! In addition, give your little grads a scholarly souvenir with our sturdy silver alloy rings. They have an adjustable band which is suited to fit most little fingers (Ages 3+). These sets are affordable enough for a one-time use but durable enough to be reused several times.
The gown is made of a lightweight polyester material that will keep your little graduate comfortable throughout the ceremony. The fit of the gown could be described as a long, loosely-fitted garment with a full front zipper and wide bell sleeves. The matching cap has a stretchy elastic band which accommodates most head sizes. Each set includes a 7 inch tassel to compliment your child's academic attire and represent the year they've completed this level of education.
Choose between a large variety of colors: Black, White, Royal, Navy, Sky, Red, Maroon, Burgundy, Gold, Emerald, Forest, Orange, Purple, Pink, Silver, and Brown
Ring Options Include "Head Start", "Preschool", "Pre-Kinder", "Kinder", and "Graduate". Not Suitable for Children Under 3
Check out our accessories page to include additional items such as stoles, diploma covers, cords, medals and more!
Cap, Gown, Tassel & Ring Details
- Shiny Finish, 100% Knitted Polyester
- Gown includes Shirring Around the Shoulders, a Fashion Pleated Yoke, and Piping Around the Neckline
- Raised Button on Top Center of Cap to Hold Tassel Securely
- 9” x 9” Mortarboard with a Form Fitting Elastic Band (18.5" to 20.9")
- Includes 7" Tassel with Gold-Plated Copper Clasp & Zinc Alloy Signet
- Ring is Adjustable and Made of Silver Enamel Shiny Metal Alloy
- Upon receiving your graduation gown, you should immediately remove from packaging and place gown on a hanger. We do not recommend the gowns be washed or even dry-cleaned. They should be steam cleaned or pressed with a cool iron only!
- Remove cap from package, lay flat and do NOT bend.