What is the Early Bird Program?
And Why Should I Care?
Attention, Graduation Coordinators! It’s that time of year again. Yes, kids and teachers are back to school, but that’s not what we are talking about. We are already thinking about graduation, and we think you should too. The chances are that you’ve heard of our Early Bird promotion. You may be thinking, “Graduation gowns? The school year has just begun.” Our preorder program was created to help plan and save on graduation costs. When you order early in the school year, this helps us prepare inventory, which saves us time and money. Why should you care? When our costs are reduced, we pass our savings on to you.
Long-Term Customers & Long-Term Discounts
Many of our customers have been with us for five or more years, and new customers usually stick with us. GraduationSource prides itself on fast, friendly and cost-effective service. We are confident that we can fulfill all your graduation needs when it comes to speed, quality, and cost. For this reason, it is essential to formalize our relationship with a graduation supplier agreement. While a contract may seem intimidating to some, its real purpose is to ensure you have inventory availability, our lowest possible pricing, and time to plan.
What’s the catch to these ridiculously low discounts?
To offer you these discounts, we need time to plan and prepare our inventory for graduation season. Therefore, we require that early bird participants place their preorder between August and December. You don’t need to have your sizes or exact quantity ready. We just need an educated guess on student quantity based on your current graduating class. At the time of your pre-order, you will need to put a 50% down payment on your estimate to lock in rates and inventory. If this isn’t for you, check out our Standard Contract Enrollment options with lower discounts but more ordering and payment flexibility.
Here are the easy steps to signing up for our early bird savings program:
- Request Early Bird Pricing: On our website, please complete the Early Bird reservation form.
- Download Early Bird Preorder Form: Choose color, fabric and an estimated quantity you think you will need. You’ll be able to adjust this throughout the ordering process.
- Choose Contract Type: 1, 2, or 3 years: The longer the contract, the better the savings!
- Email or Fax us Completed Preorder Form: Send it back to our sales team, fax to 914-934-5992 or email to [email protected]
- Quote or Invoice: Obtain an official GraduationSource estimate.
- Sign Early Bird Enrollment Agreement: Once you have reviewed and approved your estimate, we will send you our Graduation Supplier Agreement to read, sign and send back to us. You can email or fax (914-934-5992) this agreement to your sales rep or [email protected]
- 50% Deposit: Place a deposit on your preorder to reserve inventory and lock in your low prices. Your first payment should be made by the expiration date on your estimate or marketing material you were sent (whichever comes later).
- Submit Sizes Within 6 Months: We request that you have your final count submitted at least 30 days before your desired “need-by-date.” This is necessary to ensure availability of all needed sizes.
- Pay Remaining Balance: If you overestimated, you will receive a credit or cash refund.
- Review, Confirm, and Ship: We guarantee that your finalized order will be processed, shipped and delivered quickly.
Get Your Students Outfitted!
Your students are graduation-ready. You not only avoided the stress of last-minute planning, but you saved your school or organization money. Depending on the enrollment option you chose, you’ll feel relieved to know that your school will keep those same low rates for years to come. Our Early Bird savings are very competitive, so we can only offer a limited number of customers to enroll each year.
Act fast and sign up now to reserve your spot today.