Special Order and Personalized Products
All Special Order items, including those advertised as having a 4-6 week production time or any item that has been personalized, cannot be returned. This includes, but is not limited to, Custom Gowns, Custom Stoles, Diplomas, and Diploma Covers.
Regularly Stocked Products
Full-priced merchandise can be exchanged and/or returned within 14 days of receipt. Returns and exchanges will only be honored if the standards of our Return Policy are strictly adhered to.
- No merchandise may be returned to GraduationSource without prior authorization.
- A Return Authorization (RA) number must accompany all returned merchandise.
- Claims for damage or shortage must be made within 5 days of receipt of an order.
- All returned merchandise must be unworn and be returned in the original undamaged packaging.
- Requests for returns / exchanges must be made within 14 days from date of receipt.
We do not accept returns under the following circumstances:
- The product was shipped to an international address
- The product was listed as a Clearance Item, is a special order product, or has been personalized
- The product is returned to us Cash on Delivery (COD).
- The product was a sample
- The return was initiated more than 14 days from the delivery date
Once you have requested an RA number:
- Your request will be reviewed with 24 hours.
- Once the return is validated, you will receive an email containing further instructions on returning/exchanging your merchandise.
If your merchandise is unable to be returned or exchanged you will be notified as to the reason we cannot accommodate your request.
When you receive confirmation that your RA request is approved, there are a few important things to consider:
- All returned items require inspection before a credit is approved.
- Unless there was a documented service failure by GraduationSource
- We do not refund shipping and handling charges from the original order that is being returned
- We do not pay the shipping and handling on the return itself
- All return shipments must be sent using a traceable shipping method such as FedEx, UPS, or USPS. Please keep a copy of all receipts containing your tracking number to ensure your package arrives to us.
- All return shipments must be prepaid. Shipments received Cash on Delivery (COD) will be refused and returned to the shipper.
- All returns must be shipped within 7 days of your Return Authorization approval.
- Returns that pass inspection will be cleared for a credit memo. The credit will appear on your account within 30 days of passing inspection and carry a 15% re-stocking fee.
Items being exchanged are subject to the same standards indicated above for returns. Once you submit the web form a member of our team will review your request and process the exchange. Please note that unless there is a documented service failure by GraduationSource we will not pay for shipping charges on items being returned or for shipping charges on the items being sent in exchange.