You have no items in your shopping cart.
Carefully unpack and inspect all merchandise, taking care not to damage the manufacturer's packaging. Merchandise should be inspected carefully upon delivery. Claims for damages or shortages must be made within 5 days of receipt of an order. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days from date of receipt. Shipping and handling charges on the original order are non-refundable. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact Graduation Source immediately to assure a full replacement. All packaging must be retained until the problem has been resolved.
NO merchandise may be returned to Graduation Source without prior authorization. Returns must be sent freight prepaid and may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
Shipping and handling charges on the original order is not refundable.
No returns will be accepted on merchandise that is removed from original packaging or has been worn.
Sample orders cannot be returned for credit.
All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Call within 14 days of receipt at 914-934-5991 or 800-352-6162.
Please include the following information when returning an item:
1. Your RMA number written on the outside of the box.
2. A copy of your original invoice if available with the RMA number (inside of box).
3. A note with all of your contact information stating if you would like a return for credit or replacement.
*For all returns, we must be notified within 14 days to receive a refund for the purchase price in the original form of payment. These items are made for a special event and must be returned exactly as our policy explains. Do not delay.
• All returned merchandise must be in the new original condition with unopened packages and original packing materials. No exceptions for return if the packages are opened and worn.
• Item(s) will not be accepted for return without prior authorization.
• Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable on your original order.
• A 15% restocking fee applies to all returned merchandise.
• Item(s) must be received within 7 business days of the date issued of your RMA number. A delay will result in complete forfeiture of your return..
• All problems with orders must be addressed within 14 days of receipt of your order or we will not be able to accept an item for exchange or return.
• Graduation Source cannot be responsible for size errors on the part of the person placing the order, normal return fees and conditions will apply.
• The RMA number must be clearly visible on the OUTER SHIPPING BOX, or the shipment will be refused.
• All items returned, the shipping must be paid by the customer.
• Please allow 6-8 weeks for your return to be processed
• All Custom Gear, Announcements, Rings, diplomas and diploma covers are unable to return * see below for details on custom items non-refundable..
Send RMAs to:
Returns Department-Attention: RMA #
200 William St, Suite 306
Port Chester, NY 10573
* All custom gear, announcements, jewelry and diplomas are custom printed with your personal information, therefore cancellations are not accepted after your order has been submitted.
* Custom Gear, Announcements, rings and diplomas CANNOT be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
* All custom gear is defined by having been manufactured specially for you, imprinting a stock item. These items included however, are not limited to: Imprinted/Customer Team Uniforms, diploma covers, diplomas, announcements and rings.
If you have any questions, Please contact our customer service department @
914-934-5991 or 800-352-6162
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm EST.