You have no items in your shopping cart.
Carefully unpack and inspect all merchandise, taking care not to damage the manufacturer's packaging. Merchandise should be inspected carefully upon delivery. Claims for damages or shortages must be made within 5 days of receipt of an order. Requests for returns must be made within 14 days from date of receipt. Item(s) must be received within 7 business days of the date issued of your RMA number. A delay will result in complete forfeiture of your return. Shipping and handling charges on the original order are non-refundable. It is the responsibility of the customer to contact GraduationSource immediately to assure a full replacement. All packaging must be retained until the problem has been resolved.
No merchandise may be returned to GraduationSource without prior authorization. Returns must be sent with prepaid freight and may be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
No returns will be accepted on merchandise that is removed from original packaging or has been worn.
Sample orders cannot be returned for credit.
All returns must have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
Call within 14 days of receipt at 914-934-5991 or 800-352-6162.
Please include the following information when returning an item:
1. Your RMA number written on the outside of the box.
2. A copy of your original invoice if available with the RMA number (inside of box).
3. A note with all of your contact information stating if you would like a return for credit or replacement.
*For all returns, we must be notified within 14 days to receive a refund for the purchase price in the original form of payment. These items are made for a special event and must be returned exactly as our policy explains. Do not delay.
• All returned merchandise must be in the new original condition with unopened packages and original packing materials. No exceptions for return if the packages are opened and worn.
• Item(s) will not be accepted for return without prior authorization.
• Shipping and Handling charges are not refundable on your original order.
• A 15% restocking fee applies to all returned merchandise, with the exception of custom products which are subject to a 50% restocking fee (see Custom Items section above for details).
• Item(s) must be received within 7 business days of the date issued of your RMA number. A delay will result in complete forfeiture of your return.
• All problems with orders must be addressed within 14 days of receipt of your order or we will not be able to accept an item for exchange or return.
• GraduationSource cannot be responsible for size errors on the part of the person placing the order; normal return fees and conditions will apply.
• The RMA number must be clearly visible on the OUTER SHIPPING BOX, or the shipment will be refused.
• Shipping must be paid by the customer for all items returned.
• Please allow 6-8 weeks for your return to be processed
• Personalized items cannot be returned * see above for further detail.
Send RMAs to:
RMA # ___ c/o GraduationSource
3016 West Georgia Street
Louisiana, MO 63353
* All custom products cannot be exchanged. This is defined as any item that lists a shipping time of 4 to 6 weeks on our website from the time your order is placed. Any cancellations and/or returns on custom products must be sent with prepaid freight and are subject to a 50% restocking fee.
* Any product that has been personalized - our Custom Stoles, Diplomas and Diploma Covers - cannot be exchanged, returned, refunded or cancelled under any circumstances. These are custom-printed with personal information, and therefore cancellations are not accepted after an order has been placed.
If you have any questions, Please contact our Customer Service Department @
914-934-5991 or 800-352-6162
Monday - Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm EST.